Friday, February 2, 2007

Self Portrait - Done!

Well I finished my first photoshop project today. I really enjoyed working on this piece, it was hard and I really had to rush at the end but it all worked out. As I worked on it different elements came together almost on their own. For instance the pyramid shape that the mountains and computer chip form was something that I wanted but could not figure out how to do. As I was playing around with it I hid a layer and as a result noticed that the mountain and chip layer came together perfectly. Another thing that seemed to work perfectly that I did not plan was the word on my shirt. On the viewers right side on my shirt are the words "seen the future" which work really well with the whole future computer chip theme. Putting the finishing touches on the project were also rather fidgety, mostly because I did not have very much experience with photo shop.

No comments: