Friday, April 13, 2007

Reflection

Well this is it the last post for this class.....and I can honestly say that my attitude towards blogging has changed. I feel like it was a good tool to keep this journal and I will probably use it in the future to upload images from trips and other such activity's for friends and family. I also found our coarse blog to be extremely helpful especially with all the examples from this year and last of projects and how to do things. As for the different programs we used this semester I think that I found each and everyone quite useful. My favorite was photoshop mostly because I see myself using it a lot in the future, I really liked how we could change pictures to do almost what ever we wanted. I had a lot of fun just playing with it at home on small projects of my own. As for Dreamweaver I found that once you understood just a little it became some much easier to use, I quite enjoyed creating my website but due to time and lack of need I probably wont do much more to it in the future. The program Premier was one that I think I would actually use in the future and I found it quite easy to use....well at least for the stuff we were doing. All in all I really liked this class and the projects, I really felt that I learned things in this class that I will remember and use someday on my own and to be honest this is probably the first time I can say that about a university class I have taken. I also really enjoyed being stretched to do things that I would not have normally done on my own and to experiment with new ideas and projects. It has been fun and who knows maybe ill get more into the newmedia discipline. Thanks for a great semester, cheers.

No comments: