Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Final Project

Our last project is a video editing project, I was really worried about it all semester because I felt like it was going to be the hardest project. Once we got started on it it was actually quite straight forward. My partner and I choose to do it on environmental issues like water, air, and land pollution. Our footage was all stock footage that was taken from youtube.com and still images found using google.com. We had the idea to start out with images that were relatively calm and showed nature at its finest which would then start to turn into footage the was showing various forms of pollution. The ending was my favorite part where still images increase in speed until a nuke goes off and is faded into a scene of kids playing in a park and a sunset. All in all I was actually quite pleased with the final project.

No comments: