Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Great Web Idea

Today as I was working on finding a theme for my website I decided that since I was a Bio major why not give my site a bio theme. As I thought about this more I started to think it would really work. Now I am just looking for more bio pics but some of my ideas include using DNA sequences, and lost of random SEM (kind of special electron microscope) images of different cellular structures. I think I will use the SEM and DNA images for the home page and maybe even a Bio luminescent plant for the intro page. For the rest of the pages I think I am going to use Bio images that relate to each topic. For example im going to use a image of two nerve cells making contact for my Contacts page and possibly people working in a lab for the experience page.

No comments: